Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cyndee& Jake : Wedded Bliss : Bishop, Calfornia Photographer

I had the privilage of photographing my sister-in-laws wedding last Saturday. It was sooo fun! And just soo pretty! Still working on editing..... with the move (we arrived safely Thursday evening.. ) and all the last minute sessions I had before we left, and the sessions I had as soon as we got here.... I have soooooooooooo much work to do. ;-) I think I will be a slave to the computer the next few weeks. haha

Anyway... here are just a few!! EnJoY!! (more to come in the next week)

PS~ the bottom photo... that is my hubby's WHOLE immeditate family! (minus one niece). He is one of EIGHT kids, and all but two are married, and all the marrieds have kids! haha Ya... there are a lot f them. I'm the one in front.. in the dark purple dress. It was actually easier than I thought to do the family photo with the self timer. I was shocked!!










2 comments:

  1. Where did this wedding take place?? The scenery is just gorgeous. You did a fantastic job on these so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was at "Plant Four" in Bishop. It's a water treatment plant or something just before Bishop. They have a little creek running though it and gorgeous landscaping. It's really beautiful. People have weddings there all the tiem I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)