Sunday, September 5, 2010

Baby E : Bishop, California Photographer

First off: I MUST give HUGE Thank-You's to my California clients who have been so patient in waiting for me to finish their sessions. ;-) Like the momma of this little girl. We did her 3 month pics back in August, like 4 days before we moved. I am just finishing up her session, and wanted to offer the momma a sneak peek.

I did little E's newborn pics, and she was sooo teeny tiny then! It was hard to believe how much she'd changed in just 3 short months. A total doll baby! She even fell asleep mid shoot. :) Love it!

Anywho... here are just a few from her session. EnJoY!!










5 comments:

  1. What a beauty! I LOVE the close up with the hat, that is seriously gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are so precious! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous baby girl! I love the pic w/ the hat...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the shot with the close up hat...adorable! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet session! Just beautiful! Love the hat one too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)