Sunday, October 24, 2010

updates : southeast michigan photographer, family photographer, howell michigan photographer

I am so behind on blogging it's embarassing.. ;-) hee hee So I thought I would play "catch-up". I'm trying something new with blogging..... hope you like it. Not sure if I do yet or not... But at least it gives me an excuse to play with my fun templates I got from my friend and fellow photographer, and VERY talented designer...Melissa Davis! Check out her design site HERE. She has some uber cute things... and you don't need to be a photographer to take advantage of her stuff. ;)

Anyway... here are a few sessions that I did a while back, but never blogged. So... here ya go. A wedding, a senior, and a couple families.

More of these "update" posts are coming.... (I'm in a blogging mood tonight, what can I say).

eNjOy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)