Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Sale!!

According to the calendar, spring is right around the corner. But I think Mother Nature has other plans in mind. I don't know about you, but I am soooo ready for warmer weather. I NEED Spring, and sun, and flowers, and birds, and bike rides!

Since the weather won't cooperate with my need for warmer days, why not try and make my own happy. Right? And what makes me happy?...A sale! Nothing like a great deal to brighten my mood. ;) I am going to go ahead and assume that you all feel the same way, yes? Good. Okay then, are you ready?!


Starting April 1st, book your session and get the WHOLE shebang for only $300!!!! And for clarification purposes... the "whole shebang" includes: A full session for up to 4 people (add $10 for each additional person), PLUS a CD with the edited images from your session (a full session typically yields about 20-30 images), WITH print rights!! Yes.. you read that right. You will receive full print rights to the images. Meaning... you can print as many as your little heart desires!! Print some for grandma, some for your Aunt and Uncle in Florida, print some for your wall, some for your wallet, and some for your fridge! Wanna put them on Facebook?! No prob! There will also be a folder with web-ready images all set to post to FB. So go ahead.. plaster your page with photos of your family/kids/neighbor/dog (kidding, I don't do pets... haha. But at this price, you very well good buy a session for your neighbors. You know, the ones who watched your dog/cat/gerbil last time you went out of town?)

This deal will not last... so book now! A 50% deposit is due upon booking to secure your date/time. The remaining 50% is due at the session. Did I mention that you can book as far out as you like? Yes, that means go ahead and book your childs photos for July and secure this deal for your summer session!! Want to get a jump on those fall family photos? Book now!!! That's right. All you have to do is secure your date with the 50% deposit and you are set! Seriously, could it be any easier?!

And here's a little FYI: my fall portrait sessions will be VERY limited this year, soooo... you might want to book your date now to avoid missing out later on. ;) 

Guys, this is HUGE! WMP has never offered a deal quite like this! I mean.. I've done "mini session deals" but this a FULL session, PLUS disc! You do not want miss out. This promo could end at anytime and once it's done, it's done. :( This applies to ALL regular sessions; family, baby, maternity, engagement, senior, kid, even cake smash! (*this deal is not valid for weddings, please contact me for special promo package pricing for your big day!)

Okay, that's it. My HUGE Spring Sale announcement!!Now...get to booking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)