Saturday, May 22, 2010

michigan dates and session prices: southeast michigan photographer

I had a few people on my fan page ask me about sessions when I come to Michigan this summer. Well.. I'm happy to say that I have finally nailed down my dates AND figured out the special I will be offering this year!

So.. here it is!! If you would like to book please email me or call me. (you can use the "contact page" on my website to email me). You may have noticed that this year I am not offereing "mini sessions".. just "full sessions"... BUT... you may also notice that I lowered the price of the "full sessions" this year. It's a win-win.. ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)