Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a *new* family: bishop, california photographer


Bless my sister-in-law for waiting ever so paitently for me to finish these for her. ;-) I did this session last month... yes, last month... like.... 4 weeks ago. (see what happens when you are family? you get bumped to the back of the line in editing... hee hee)
Anyhow.... this is my sister-in-law, her 2 super cute kiddos, her soon to be hubby and his 2 super cute kiddos. I'm photographing their wedding in August as well. Don't ask me how she ropped me into that one. I don't do weddings! ;-) She's pretty good with the bribes... I'll leave it at that.

I love these little munchkins.... they are so fun to photograph. I mean.. just look at those eyes... *drool*

OH... I'm also proofing a SUPER ADORBS newborn session right now... (sneak peek coming soon)... so stay tuned!






7 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lucky to have you! :)
    The lighting on that BW of the kids is amazing! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous family! I love that first one with them holding hands, and the kids are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Whitney...Love this session. That first image is beautiful. The kids are adorable..love the freckles! I would love to meet up with you and Jean this August..that would be fun. Who's the other photog?? I wonder if I know her. When are you coming? I'm going on vacation either the first or second week in August...can't remember which one..I'll have to figure that out. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well she is a lucky lady!!! Beautiful images, love the bw of the new siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first image is so fabulous! Love your angle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool location - love the last shot. very fun :)
    - Brianna

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)