Monday, June 7, 2010

MASSIVE JULY SPECIAL!! : bishop, california photographer, mammoth lakes, california photographer

OMGosh this is sooo HUGE!!! I'm doing a super massive special for the month of July!

For the ENTIRE month of July I am offering FULL SESSIONS for upto 5 people for ONLY $250! PLUS.... a CD with ALL the edited images from your session!

This is so beyond anything I have every offered so I hope you will all take advantge of it! Got more than 5 people?? No problem. Each additional person is only $10!

These are going to book up fast so please email me asap if you would like to schedule a session. :) This promo ends July 31st, and August is already booked up so this is your ONLY chance to get photos this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)