Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fashion Friday | howell michigan photographer

Fashion Friday... on.. Saturday.. ;) It's be a while since I've done a "Fashion Friday", so I thought I'd bring it back!

All these outfits were found at OldNavy.com I like ON because they are A) inexpensive.. a nice plus when you are trying to outfit your whole family for photos, and B) they seem to carry similar colors in ever department. ;)

Now, don't assume that you need to buy your WHOLE family an entirely new outfit for photos. You can usually find things in your own closets that will work. I like to do these "Fashion Fridays" to help give you ideas of how to coordinate your own family. I usually like to choose one outfit and use that dress everyone else around. In this case I picked the moms outfit and pulled colors from that to create everyone's look. Another idea is to first choose an outfit for your child and dress around that. :)

It's also nice to pick interesting fabrics and textures. Ruffles, for example, are great way to add visual interest (not to mention.. useful to hide an imperfect tummy.. ;). Belts, necklaces, and scarves, are also fun additions to photos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)