Wednesday, July 27, 2011

west coast family fun | howell, michigan photographer

This cutie family came all the way from California to have me photograph them! Oh... and to visit family. hee hee This is my brother-in-law and his totally gorgeous family. They were so fun to photograph. I love their laid-back-cali-style. Makes me kinda miss the west coast. Kinda. ;)

We had a great time... even though my little nephew wasn't really all that into it, we still captured some wonderful moments! EnJoY!!












2 comments:

  1. So fun! I oohed when I saw that 4th one..the close up. So beautiful! Loved them all...love your style! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute little family! That little guy is adorable. Love the last set especially!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)