Saturday, October 29, 2011

glow | ann arbor, michigan materntiy photographer

I have a small obsession with Cider Mills. ;) This one specifically..... *sigh* The light..oh the glowing, romantic, beautiful light! I've shot here more than a few times (even had my OWN family portraits taken here) and it never disappoints.

The fact that this mama was positively stunning and glowing didn't hurt either. ;) Thank you for asking me to capture this precious moment in your lives!! Congratulations again to the parents-to-be.

EnJoY!!











The last one is a little hard to read.... but the signs they are holding read: "YOU + ME = BABY" Can I tell you how excited I was when the showed me that they brought the ultrasound photo and asked if we could incorporate it somehow. Umm.. YES!! It was like they read my mind. ;)

7 comments:

  1. She is completely glowing and gorgeous! What a beautiful session! Love these, especially the one where they are looking at each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a GORGEOUS maternity shoot! She is seriously stunning, and so are the images. LOVE the hazy, yummy light. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful!! She looks great and I just love the lovely light you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful mama-to-be, and you did such a beautiful job with the location and lighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! Congratulations Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a Flickr friend of your beautiful mom to be. She is not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside too. You captured her wonderfully, and I am impressed with your lovely work. Congratulations on a super fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful set of Melissa and her husband!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)