Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fun Family | East Lansing, Michigan Family Photographer

 Meet Lara of Lara Douglas Photography. She was the one responsible for OUR family photos this year. :) And I got the chance to shoot her cute family again this year.

Thanks for the fun session guys!!

*Disclaimer: There were some issues with Blogger making my photos looks SUPER grainy and "noisy", BUT... I figured it out!! (happy dance) So, hopefully they will look better on here from now on. ;) And I realize some of these may still look grainy/noisy. I figured it out after I posted these.








4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful session! I love the outfits the family chose, and the setting. That one on the stairs? So creative and cute!! I love fun, new ideas like that. Beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, I love the creative ideas with the sidewalk chalk :) CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute family with such handsome boys!! Love all the fun sidewalk chalk pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling session. Cute family and so creative with the chalk..Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)