Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MINI SESSION SPECIAL!! | Howell, Michigan photographer

Hey all!! 'Tis the season for giving so I've decided to give you all a special treat! For the month of November I'm offering mini sessions, plus CD, for only $100!!! Yes... that's right, a mini session PLUS a CD with printing rights, for ONLY $100!! That's more than HALF OFF the normal fee. :)

Mini Sessions are for up to 5 people (each additional person is $10),  they last 30 mins, and take place anywhere within 40 miles of my home. They include a CD, with full printing rights, with the top 10 images from your session.

This is a great chance to get some photos for those Christmas cards, gifts for family, or just some updated photos of the kids. :)

Email me at whitney@whtineymccoyphotography.com OR call me at 801-735-8365 to book your session today. :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)