Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Model Call AND $25 session fee!!

I am so excited kids... you have NO idea!!! My uh-MAZING friend, Jyl, from Cherub Chic, just sent me a big box of goodies and I am DYING to test them out!!

If you haven't seen her stuff before... you NEED to take a peek. Her hats are the ONLY ones my kids wear! If you are a photographer you will love her selection of hammocks, bags, and buntings. Not to mention her to-die-for newborn sets! Even the FAMED Sandy Puc uses Jyl's stuff. ;) 

So...... I have this cute stuff..... and I am need of some models to help me photograph it all. That's where you all come in! I need models in the following categories:

-Newborn to 2 week old baby girl
-Newborn to 2 week old baby boy
- 6 to 9 month old baby boy
-11 to 13 month old baby boy

Models will receive the following:
-$125 OFF their session fee!
-a FREE 8x10 print
-20% off their total print order
-web-proofs to share on FB, Twitter, Blogs, etc!

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please contact me ASAP! These sessions will take place during the month of April only! Hurry!! Spots WILL fill up fast!!

*Please note that these are MINI sessions! They are approximately 20-30 mins long.






1 comment:

  1. aaaawwwww whitney, we missed the cut off for newborn by 2 weeks.... super sad lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)