Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This FAB weather calls for a FAB deal!!

Anyone else simply gobsmacked by this totally GORGEOUS weather we are having?? I mean... it's MARCH!! I can't believe we are seeing 80+ degrees right now! The trees and flowers are already blooming and the boats, and jet skiers, have been swarming our lake already. :)

Living in Michigan, the "outdoor season" for portraits is usually limited to May thru October.... but this year it seems Mother Nature is gifting us an additional 6 weeks! In honor of this most generous gift, I decided to gift all my clients as well. ;)

If you book a session from now through then end of April you will save $25 off your session fee AND receive two free 5x7 prints. :) PLUS... a special surprise gift from me.

Call, email, or message me on FB to reserve your spot now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)