Monday, October 1, 2012

I Shot Someone In Detroit! | southeast michigan photogapher

I am a horrible blogger. Lets just get that out in the open, shall we? I confess, I suck at blogging. There, I said it. Now.. moving on. ;-)

This past July I was invited to attend the "I Shot Someone In Detroit Workshop" organized by Amy Porter, of "Little Sweet Pea Photography". It was awesome. Two days of shooting and talking shop. I was able to pick the brains of some pretty awesome photographers. I feel awful that I am only just now blogging my pics. But, like I said.... I suck at blogging. ;-)

Anyhow... seniors and kids and a super cute couple (I even shot some boudoir, but that is not going on the blog. Sorry. ;)

EnJoY!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)