Friday, November 30, 2012

Nick & Tricia | a wedding | brighton, michigan photographer

I will admit, I am so behind in blogging this wedding. This fall season just about killed me! haha I have a lot more sessions to blog after this one.. ;)

Moving on.... ;)

One of the best parts of my job is seeing old friends reach new milestones in their lives. :) When my younger sisters friend, Tricia, contacted me about photographing her wedding I was so excited! (and, truthfully... it made me feel pretty old! lol ) We've been friends with their family for years, and to me.. Tricia should be a little 6 year old girl, attending Brownie meetings with my sister... haha.

Even though it was one of THE hottest weekends of the summer (104* in the shade + 90% humidity).. it was a gorgeous wedding and the bridal party was so fun. I think we all sweated off at least 10 lbs that day. ;)

Here's to the happy couple!

ALSO... a big shout-out to my second shooter, Lara, of Lara Douglas Photography! She was amazing and so fun to work with! ;) Thanks again chica!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
michigan, United States
30(something) year old mama of 4.... happy to be home in the Mitten state after almost a decade on the west coast...photoger.... and professional in all things awesome. ;)